We want make your IT systems better than you could have ever imagined so you can focus on your mission instead of worrying about when the next shoe is going to drop. We have 12 years of experience as Systems Administrators, Project Managers and all-around problem-solvers while perfecting over 250 networks for businesses and non-profits in all industries. All of this experience will be put to work not only resolving day-to-day issues for your IT systems but also going above and beyond your expectations to secure, accelerate, and prepare them for your future needs.
We believe that technology has been for many years and will continue to be more and more of an integral part of our lives, both at home and work. While this progression takes place, we find that many technologies are viewed as speed bumps, impediments and just generally annoying roadblocks to getting your work done. This is a shame, since we think that technology can and should be as transparent as possible. Technology should enable and accelerate your abilities and skills rather than take time out of your day. We want to hear your pain with your current IT systems so we know best how to improve your experience – whether it is a PC, server, internet connection, phone system, smartphone, tablet or printer that’s getting on your nerves lately – we can help!
Meet the Team
These are the people behind OnlyTwoFish!
Founder & CEO, Systems & Solutions Engineer
Some of My Achievements:
- Deliver operational efficiency for over 250 networks through day-to-day support and upgrades and replacement of PCs, servers, Office 365 migrations & deployments, routers, switches, firewalls, wireless access points, printers, mobile devices and more
- Achieve incredible efficiency through extremely high uptime & reliability of over 5,400 mission-critical PCs and servers. This includes updates and alerting for antivirus, anti-malware and backup software as well as scripting\automation and remote access
- Perform training for technical and non-technical staff on best practices, security and use of common software such as Microsoft Office
- Implement world-class disaster recovery solution that protects networks from downtime and loss of data due to emerging threats such as ransomware along with long-familiar issues like hardware failures and accidental data deletion
- Conduct over 250 projects, working with clients to define needs based on current shortcomings of IT systems as well as future anticipated and unanticipated technology changes and advances. Define project objectives, technologies, systems, schedules, funding, and appropriate staffing
- Proactively anticipate clients' technology needs to enhance efficiency by communicating directly with customers and discussing the direction and goals they envision for their teams. Suggest ways to better use systems already in place or plan to implement new ones to enhance their abilities
- Slash costs on vendor contracts including software providers, internet and telecom providers by negotiating pricing while enhancing services
My Industry Qualifications and Certifications:
- Microsoft MCP, MCTS
- CompTIA A+
- Kaseya Certified System Administrator
- Windows Server 2016-2000 Administration
- Microsoft Office 365 Administration
- Microsoft Hyper-V 2016-2008
- Microsoft Exchange 2013-2003
- Microsoft SQL 2012-2003
- Microsoft Office 2016-2000
- VMWare Administration
- Veeam Certified Technical Advisor
We can't wait to talk to you about how we can make your work easier!